Oof, I’ve been away from Tumblr for too long. Work and AX have been keeping me busy, sorry! Hopefully I’ll be able to post stuff more frequently now that AX is done and over with.
But first let’s clean up this inbox.
1. I have no preference, really. It depends on what I’m drawing, some things look good with thick lines, some things look good with thin lines. I usually just grab whatever tool is closest to me.
2. The amazing Mr. Cyril Belen.
3. I… actually don’t know any Indo movie or manga characters.
4. Yes I do.
5. I don’t. When I sketch at coffeeshops I bring my sketchbook and a pencil. Just because I own a Cintiq doesn’t mean I have to use it for everything.
6. Don’t hit anything that is alive (like people and small dogs) or doesn’t belong to you (like someone else’s car). If you really need to hit something, make sure the damage is only done to you and your car, that way you won’t get your ass sued by the other person’s insurance company.
Actually, just try not to hit anything.
7. Murata and Takehiko, hands down.
8. The boards are actually all done (well, kind of). They just haven’t been made into a video. Maybe when I have time I will, just for kicks. Thanks for adding more things onto my to-do list.
9. Oof, that’s kinda hard. My advice is to just work harder. I believe that if you work hard enough you’ll be able to do anything. If you think you’re at your limit and there is no possible way for you to work harder than you already do, find help. Tutors are great to help you get through classes. Don’t just have them do your homework for you, but rather try to learn how they approach the problems you’re having issues with. Don’t learn the subject, learn to think like the person who excels at the subject.